Saturday, December 15, 2007

At the End of A Journey

Here, at the end of this journey, we stand
With memories beyond mountain steep
Bruises, disappointments, detours
Trails, buried deeply inside forever
Portrayal of strength and love

Beneath the stars and shadows of the sun
Side by side; you and me always
Your strength you give freely
Unrelenting, when hopeless looms
My guide, when I linger in doubt

You have taught me a thing and two
The value of confidence of others
Beautiful and most valuable asset
Sublimates and enriches every task
Amid roughness and serenity, hope beckons

With you, I eagerly liven up every day
Forever clinging to what's ahead
Not stonewalled by the dim and dense past
Nor paused to wrestle back in fear
And never turned away by qualms

It's like a dream; me and you, a team
You are always there, at my side
No time to lament what’s lost
Wearily leaving fixed imprints
Everyday; faced with a challenge or thrill

Here, at the end of another voyage
Know that I delight in the gift of your company
And so, this day belongs to you
Underneath your happiness is my pride,
And it shall ever be the base of my strength

Rejoice also for what lies beyond today
The sunrise and sunset of the new and the old,
Gripped with pride in all that you have given me
I will not bid farewell to the day nor the night
For moon and stars are unfolding; a new day begins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel Free to Comment