Friday, June 11, 2010

It’s All for Him

© Musue N. Haddad

It is all for him
On behalf of him
I stand before you
For him, Michael
My Prince, a gem
Oh! What a blessing!
I thank you

You have me
In your custody
You gave him to me
And daily entrust me
He, in my custody
My role in your passion
Thank you

Today, I call on you
To you, my provider
Shepherd, Comforter
Restorer, my banner
My sight on you
My hands in yours
Thank You

Your heart, you’ve revealed
Oh! Yes, your passion!
Magnificent, amazing
Unconditional, free-flowing
Deep, wide, high, a beacon
Long, forever unsealed
Thank You

I openly, proudly declare
You’re the Supreme
Kind, esteem and kingly
And by your Word
And your authority
I am a heir
So here I am

I implore you for him
All for him, my child
Provide him in loads
Full peace, joy, love
And overall perfection
From the crown of his head
To the sole of his feet

By Your authority
Your Word, hearty
Your promises to me
I sing, applaud you forever
And say to all aloud
I call and extol him
And it is done!

(The wordings above came to me as a prayful song this morning. As the words came to mind, I sang and scribbled them on a piece of paper, while enroute to drop my son off to school. Eventhough it is released as a poem, it still rings as an inspirational and prayful song. June 11, 2010)
Copyright © Musue N. Haddad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel Free to Comment