Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You're Special to Me

© Musue N. Haddad

From the moment you held me,
You've been in my dreams, thoughts
That's because you've captured my heart
I always wonder if you feel the same
So when you say I'm special
It makes me love you more
And to say to you, my dear
Capture me, and let me stay forever
In your arms and in your heart

Let me tell you a little secret
Do you know when you hold me
Or when I stand close to you
My heart beats faster and faster
It melts when you whisper to me
Sometimes I want to scream aloud
Shout you to the world, my dear
Write your name in the sky
Dance with you on the rainbow

Let me whisper to you, my dear
My every heart beat says I want you
Ask all the birds and they will tell you
That you are always on my mind
And sing of you every day, my dear
So come close; whisper to me
Let me feel your breathe
Hold me; tell me how you feel
Promise to be with me always
Because you're special to me

Copyright © Musue N. Haddad

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous26 July, 2011

    I wish i am the one you write this poem foe Musu. who is the lucky guy? if you decide someday to look at mys side I will be most happiest. That guy lucky i hope he know that Musu.

    your admirer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is love poem.
    You in love? Or YOURE thinking about romance.
    where is the perosn/ why they quiet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Musue
    When I saw the title of the poem, "You are Special," I quuickly read it. So glad you have someone in your life. You are truly a decent woman who need a guy who will appreciate you and love you unconditionally. I hope he respects and loves you, and is willing to make a committment, and not just passing through for fun.
    I want to be at your wedding, and see you say "I do." You are a good person, a great friend and a wonderful woman Musue.

    your friend,
    Mau

    ReplyDelete

Please feel Free to Comment