Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Promise to You

I say it again, I love you, and shall never let you down
Take my hand, and I'll always be around
It's my promise; my love for you will never perish
Remember, now and always, it's you, I cherish

Sometimes, I want to show the feelings inside me
Let your beautiful eyes reach deep inside me
You'll know, I give you my everything with ease
Just an honest lady is what I'm being

I'll take you through the nights; hold you tight
Let the sun to kiss your face in the morning light
Clear your path and make it always bright
My love to keep you warm and make you shine

I want to blossom for you at every sunrise
I want to write poems that will make you rhyme
I want to share my kingdom with you, be my king
You know I’ve given you my heart; I've done it all right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel Free to Comment