Monday, December 5, 2011

I Wait

© Musue N. Haddad

I wait to be held
In your arms
Hold me, cuddle me
Watch over and love
Intensity of your arms
Warmth of your touch
Caressing of your fingers

I wait to be hugged
Gently, soothingly, lovingly
I crave to be hugged
Love to be hugged
Sheltered in a loving arms
It's a a beautiful dream
I'll surely stay in forever

I wait for whisper
Soft, gentle whisper
Your breathe on my neck
Tender warm air on my ears
Fill with sweet soothing words
I'll wait to hear it more
As you inch closer to me
Reach the core of my heart
Come honey, whisper to me

I wait to gaze
Deeply in your eyes
Reflection of stars inside
Feel your heart pounding
And your love flies.
Soaring higher and higher,
Reaching for the skies.

I wait to be kissed
Softly; then earnestly
A kiss I so desired
Take me in your arms
On the wings of love,
That’ll linger forever
Enduring and so true
Just for me; me and you

I wait to be your bride
Your hands in mine
Secured, protected, loved
In your heart; eyes
Make a pledge you keep
I’ll honor you my darling,
Give you my fullest heart
With all that I am.


Copyright © Musue N. Haddad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel Free to Comment